Web Resources for School Psychology Graduate Students
Personal Productivity and Wellness
• APA's Health & Emotional Wellness page
• Becoming a Resilient School Psychologist presentation, Rhonda Armistead, NCSP
• Getting Things Done: Th Art of Stress-Free Productivity is a book by David Allen which presents a well-regarded approach to time and task management that’s very popular in the business world but very appropriate for college students. Many web pages summarize this method. See Mr. Allen's website has more information.
• Getting started with "Getting Things Done," by Merlin Mann
• Nozbe is a web-based and app-based time and project management system that uses GTD principles. A free one-person version is available.
• Online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). This is a free 8-week program created by a fully certified MBSR instructor, and is modeled on the program founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.