Web Resources for School Psychology Graduate Students
• The Evidence Based Intervention Network provides guidance in the selection and implementation of evidence-based interventions in the classroom setting. There are four general categories of resources on the EBI Network:
1 Evidence Based Intervention Resources
2 Response to Intervention Resources
3 English Language Learners Resources
4 Foundations of Problem Solving Resources
• Intervention Central is a one-stop shopping center for both behavior and academic interventions
• US Department of Education's What Works Clearinghouse provides many publications regarding evidence-based instructional practices including practice guides for many topic areas.
• University of Delaware's Recommended Interventions for School Psychology Students has links to common referral concerns.
• Gary Leu's web page is an example of how a practitioner can link clients to web resources.
• The Access Center is a project of the American Institutes for Research and provides information about evidence based practices for children with disabilities
• Ideas that Work, a USDOE Office of Special Education site with many technical assistance products
• Council for Exceptional Children page that provides links to articles about evidence-based interventions and the criteria for determining what is evidence based.
• All Kinds of Minds: a nonprofit organization that provides professional development and a variety of publications to help struggling learners.
• Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network (PATTAN) has everything