Web Resources for School Psychology Graduate Students
• Research Autism, a UK research organization with reliable summaries.
• Autism Speaks, the go-to site for credible information about ASDs
• National Center for Learning Disabilities provides a comprehensive resource on evidence based practices.
• LD Online describes itself as the "world's leading website on learning disabilities and ADHD."
• Learning Disabilities Association of America is parent and educator group advocates for students with LD and provides many resources as well. Here's a link to their page of free guides and booklets which are useful handouts for parents.
• Specific Learning Disabilities: Finding Common Ground. Roundtable Report.
• Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD) is a "go-go" site for school psychologists.
• NASP handout for teachers: Helping the Student with ADHD in the Classroom.
• American Academy of Pediatricians Clinical Practice Guidelines.
• National Institute for Mental Health ADHD Brochure (good for parents)
• The Facts About ADHD--consensus statement
• Journal of American Medical Association ADHD Council Report