Web Resources for School Psychology Graduate Students
• Positive Environments, Network of Trainers (PENT). Provides some of the best materials available on behavior support, especially the FBA process.
• Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports has been established by the Office of Special Education Programs, US Department of Education to give schools capacity-building information and technical assistance for identifying, adapting, and sustaining effective school-wide disciplinary practices.
• Florida's Positive Behavior Support Project: a first-rate web site with training videos and other publications.
• Stop Bullying Now: a US Dept of Health and Human Services site that offers flash movies, games and info about bullying and how to prevent it.
• The Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment: provides evidence based information to help school communities prevent school violence. Highly recommended.